LOCUS TRAXX, membre de Logistics in Wallonia, engage un Senior Manager.
Pour toute information, nous vous invitons à contacter directement Madame Amélie Revers à l'adresse firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultez l'offre ci-dessous
Senior manager Locus Europe
Locus Traxx helps its customers ensure the safety and security of their shipments in transit. It is done with SmartTraxx™, the real-time monitoring solution that transmits information about temperature, location, security, and other atmospheric conditions from land and ocean, to any computer, anywhere in the world.
Since 2005, Locus Traxx has provided SmartTraxx™ in North America, and in Joint Venture with a multinational Italian group operating in Space, Transport, IT Services, Telecommunications and Integrated Logistics, Locus Traxx will offer the SmartTraxx™ monitoring system to the European market. We are looking to bring on an experienced and motivated Senior Manager interested in launching and running the Joint Venture (called Locus Europe). You will provide senior executive leadership for planning and directing all aspects of Locus Europe’s objectives and initiatives. Your challenge will be to win the confidence of investors, customers and teams and build a high sustainable and profitable organization matching their expectations.
- Formulate (in collaboration with investors), execute, and communicate the vision, strategy and objectives for Locus Europe;
- Start and develop all functions and processes and ensure continued organizational growth and profitability that is led by a powerful and successful marketing and sales activity;
- Liaise effectively with investors and partners for innovation and product development with a strategic plan and strategic judgment perspective in mind;
- Oversee a team of Sales, Supply Chain, Operations, Finance, HR, IT.
Qualifications & experience
- Minimum 10 year-experience as COO, CTO, JV CEO, or BU executive manager;
- Significant exposure to Transport & logistics, supply chain, cold chain or pharmaceutical;
- Experience with contract review and negotiation;
- English – fluent; French, German or Spanish is an asset;
- Proven track record of developing and fostering relationships with customers and suppliers.
A significant training plan is foreseen for this position.
During that period, the applicant will be appointed to a sales position and educated by an experienced Senior Manager coming from Locus Traxx USA.
- Excellent decision making skills, ability to manage risk and the means to formulate a plan of action and execute it swiftly and decisively;
- Analytical mind and a clear understanding of what factors positively influence the P&L;
- Interest in working with others, engage and motivate employees;
- Inspire respect, loyalty, and affection;
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Position based in South Belgium
- Travels & missions happen depending on the project needs;
- On-call to be considered.
Les candidatures adressées à Logisitics in Wallonia resteront sans suite.