Everything you need to know about investing in Liège Airport in one seminar
On the initiative of Randstad for the Chinese customers
Liège Airport is a door open to the world, in the heart of Europe. It is the largest cargo airport in Belgium, and it is growing fast : the airport aims to create 7.000 new jobs by 2040.
It should therefore not come as a surprise that there is a lot of interest from investors worldwide to share in this success. Investing in Liège Airport is certainly a unique opportunity, but it is important to have a full understanding of all that comes with it before making a decision.
Awex, Randstad Logistics Airport, Groupe S, Forem and Liege Airport would like to invite you to a seminar on this subject on Tuesday September 7, 2021.
During this 2-hour seminar we will address the following topics :
- employer branding
- the labour market in Belgium
- logistics know how
- social legislation: wage setting
- financial incentives for recruitment
- recruitment solutions for both temp and long term contracts
- recruiting, selecting, testing of candidates with a logistics profile
- administration management
- digitalisation process
- health and safety matters
- training programs
Please reply by Monday, September 6, 2021 at the latest
Date and location
Tuesday, September 7, 2021
16:30 - 18:30
Terminal Passagers, first floor (Échappée Boeuf)
Rue de l’Aéroport
Randstad : firstname.lastname@example.org